Friday, 31 August 2012

Welcoming myself to the blogging world!


Dear the big wide world,

I’ve been pondering upon whether to write a blog for a while. I read hundreds of posts every week, I scower the internet for interesting things to do and am infatuated by so many things! Mine’s not that interesting so I decided to make it fun, and also decided to do this as I hate being bored! I want to visit amazing resturants and galleries, cook beautifully presented food and go to quirky places. Currently / for the last year I've ventured out into the world but for the last 18 years of my life I have commonly stuck to my chain, local resturants, I will always love a good old carvery at toby, and my classic leggera from pizza express not to mention nandos. So my blog is to explore, the world, myself and document it! I have picked up so many ideas from blogs and hope I can give others ideas too!

So hello all!!! I hope you enjoy my blog, I’d love constructive criticism and feedback. What do you want me to write about?? I’m a student and have hours on my hands!




XXXXXXX
Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...