Saturday, 13 October 2012

Some Fashion For The Weekend

I'm bringing you something to keep you all busy this weekend,

So far I've neglected all fashion aspects in my blog - I'm sorry!! - so I thought I'd kick start this area by sharing with you my favourite fashion blogs. I check these all daily, they are individually unbelievable, creative and hugely inspirational. However, they have exacerbated my awful procrastinating problem (that's a little warning)!

1. Wendy's Lookbook
Firstly Wendy, I fell in love with blog, her style is amazing and she wears a mixture of designer and highstreet brands but what really got me was her 'About Me' page. Reading her life story and then seeing her huge following and how much she has achieved is truly remarkable.



2. The Blonde Salad
One of the most well-known fashion blogs with photos and styles from all over the world. A beautiful italian young lady named Chiara, she receives over 100,000 views per day and she's a law student - basically the real-life legally blonde! There's a new amazing photo of her uploaded every day, wearing clothing and accessories to die for, one can dream.



3. Wish Wish Wish 
This blog is by a young lady called Carrie from London, I like her because she reminds me of Jess from the series New Girl. She's cute, quirky and very sweet and she makes me want to dye my hair brown, wear red lipstick and skip around london!


My top 3 fashion bloggers! Keep an eye out for the giveaways on these blogs too, they all have amazing sponsors (the Blonde Salad is currently giving away heavenly designer handbags). Let me know what you think and have a lovely weekend XX

4 comments:

  1. Hi
    I just found your blog and I just wanted to say I really really enjoy reading it. I will be back again for sure!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sofie! So lovely to hear X

      Delete
  2. nice post


    http://theshortiesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this inpirational post
    following you on GFC

    www.auxcapricesdeflore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...