Saturday, 27 October 2012

Stuffed Jack-O-Lanterns

For all you out there planning on celebrating Halloween (everybody I hope!),
Here's something dead easy and a little bit scary.


You have to get these guys carved and cooked!


^One went funny :-(
Some excitement over the dinner table and maybe your children will eat their vegetables!

Halloween Jack-O-Lanterns

All you'll need is a couple or orange bell peppers and stuffing as you please.
I filled mine to the brim with noodles, chicken and finely chopped roasted vegetables, plopped it on a plate and started to wiggle with excitement and glee before I tucked right in.
Great, simple, healthy and most importantly getting you into the Halloween spirit.
Carve your peppers first, carefully slice the head off, stuff them full of goodies and put them at 180C for 5/10 minutes, take them out the oven and make your best ghost noises. My peppers were smiling at me, but maybe you can make yours a bit more scary!

 I'm also in need of a trick or treating partner if anybody fancies getting tons of free sweets with me?? I have a great 'I need sweets' face, guaranteed to make people empty their cupboards!

Any exciting outfits or Halloween plans?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...