Monday, 15 October 2012

The Hidden Wardrobe - Narnia

Winter Wardrobe

Winter is my favourite time of the year I love snuggling up in my dressing gown, slippers, and fleecy pj's in front the TV but I'm also getting very excited to wrap myself up from head to toe with cute little accessories, furry scarves, mittens, thick tights and high socks and head out into the crisp winter air.

I know we aren't exactly there yet, but being up North brrrr, there's a difference!! So my Winter wardrobe is well on its way.

I promised you a bit of fashion, and I am somewhat of an online shopping queen - I don't know whether to be proud of this, I think it just means I have way too much spare time! Of course there is ASOS, Missguided, Boohoo etc which are all amazing as well as the high street shops, which my bank statement would give you the list of (bye bye student loan)...But there are so many cheap little hidden gems, sometimes you need to hunt through them but I'll share with you a few of my favourite websites and their items.

Clothes

I found this one in Spitafield Market but the goodies are also hosted on the website. She sells great, fashionable, reasonable boutique clothing. I love all of the stuff but didn't want to recreate the website so here are a few of my favourite items:


From Left to Right
Black Lace Throw: £44 here
Red Ostrich Waistcoat: £89 here
Leaf Print Black Blouse: £20 here
Cream Tie Cuff: £39 here

2. Awear
They only have stores in Ireland but deliver to UK, cheap and a bit different, you do have to scour through a bit but you won't be wearing the same as anyone else! My two favourite items at the moment:

Raspberry Cable Fleece can be found here - £35
Jacket can be found here - £75

Shoes & Accessories

I love boots  and Linzishoes has a great Winter selection in at the moment, you can never have too many and these are very similar to a Gas pair I purchased last winter for a lot of money.



£42 and can be found here


I spotted an amazing pair of wedges in Vogue a while back and constantly check ever since. Great for shoes and bags and it's reasonable. There's not a huge selection but there are great classics and trends. Cheryl Cole also has a more expensive collection designed for the website.



Top Left to Right: Cream Boots £45 here, Pink Heels £50 here, Black Wedges £40 here
Bottom Left to Right: Carky Wedges £45 here, Black Aztec £35 here, Black Studded £45 here

Rucksack here: £35
Black loop shopper here: £20
Red bucket bag here: £40
Snake Print Portfolio here: £38


5. SecretSales
One of my newer finds a great website, the fashion of Groupon you sign up and every day new deals come on, designer goods, high street brands and little gifts. A few of their brands: Alexander McQueen, Chanel, Apple, Agent Provacateur, Dior, American Apparel!! 

Homeware

I only just found out H&M had a home section I don't know how long they've had it but I love it. They have very cute little bits and bobs as well as classic things. Great for presents so reasonable too, wish I found it before I decorated university room!

Shower Mat - £6.99
 Apron £6.99





...And a little fashion from my weekend in Birmingham at the Custard Factory - A cute arts and media quarter filled with boutiques and cafes.  




Scarf & Skirt - Zara (this Season)
Bag -Miu Miu
Tights - Primarche :-)
Top - Topshop
Watch - Michael Kors
All Everyday Jewellery - From my favourite brand Injenious


Hope you all had a lovely weekend!
X

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous!
    I am so so SO thrilled you posted about H&M having a "home" line!! How did I not know this?? That apron will be mine......




    xo
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your fun outfit and that burgundy fur vest in the pictures at the top. I need a piece like that in my life lol. Vintage shops her I go....

    Mysmallwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that fur vest at the top picture, great color and lenght


    http://theshortiesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/





    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! I would love to follow each other :)

    Lee


    www.ItsMissLV.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so stunning sweetie :) Got your message and am now following you on blog lovin and GFC. Fab blog!

    p.s. adore the rasberry cable Knit!

    Love LC

    luckypretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. very boho chic! love the boots!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...