Thursday, 1 November 2012

Halloween in Birmingham

Sadly I didn't go trick or treating, I no longer have family members young enough who I could 'supervise', as well as the fact I would be more likely to be given a shot of Tesco Value vodka then sweets from students so instead Halloween was a reason to dress up and party.

Of course I did a little bit of cooking - cupcakes, whoppie pies and rainbow vodka jelly shots with snakes!



Get ready to be scared...

My beautiful Emma... :-|

We all got dressed up and headed out to play. Before going to sports night at the student guild we stopped off at a friends house for predrinks and it made me so happy how much of an effort people had made and they actually looked scary!



Me and Joe!

Unfortunately my camera starting playing up so I couldn't capture the rest of my night in pictures, but I can tell you that I had a great night and am already looking forward to next Halloween!
How did you all spend Halloween?? Would love some good costume ideas for next year!

X

2 comments:

  1. so fun!

    http://howtocookfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Halloween party looks great. It looks like everyone was having so much fun.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    P.S. I'm having a Giveaway for Crystal Stud Earrings.

    We are also hosting a Christmas Card Exchange that we would love for you to join.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...