Monday, 12 November 2012

It's a Pug's Life

So last week in my Harrods post I told you all of a little surprise that was to come.

This weekend I returned to the store with my fingers, toes and all other body parts crossed in hope.


In hope that this little fella would be coming home with me!


He's a toy pug, meaning he stays this size forever and he's just a dream. I was a bit sceptical about all the health issues but I was reassured with the 100 health checks that have been undertaken on the puppies. He was so playful and light I wanted to sneak him into my handbag and run away.

My dad however has constantly reminded me and my mum that its 'him or another dog'. I say we take this guy!


Sadly we left empty handed.


He definitely didn't want us to go. I will keep you all posted, but if you're near Harrods you have to go look at these handsome young chaps.


Awww!! Somebody lovely go take him home!

12 comments:

  1. ooow
    how lovely
    nice blog!!
    wanna follow each other? i already follow u!
    xxx
    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dog is absolutely adorable! I love your blog and I am now following you!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, that last picture is just heartbreaking! He wants you to take him home! Fingers crossed you go back and get to take him home this time ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god,this puppy is so adorable,I want oneeeeeeeee! :(

    Following you via GFC&Bloglovin,hope you can check out my blog,xo

    http://devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gooood lovely and cute doggie!!! I want too! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. too bad you didn't take him home :( because he's so cute and tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cutie!! so sorry you couldnt take him home!
    love your blog!
    following you now :)
    would love if you stopped by my blog sometime and followed if you liked!
    <3
    nailvarnishvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooooh he is sooooo cute!!
    I love dogs.

    XO arezu

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh he is adorable. I hope someone will adopt him. I have a pug too. They are just adorable and loving dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. aawww that dog is so cute and precious !

    xx Liyana
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...