Friday, 23 November 2012

Kelly Claus

I am a christmas nut, I'm obsessed with everything about christmas. I'm not embarrassed It just comes with being a perfectionist and when it comes to buying presents for people It can take me an eternity. I'm forever looking for little thoughtful gifts, and when I find the perfect present my own little christmas bells start ringing. So with nearly one month to go till christmas I've complied a little gift guide, I hope there's something in here that tickles your fancy!

Whilst the shops start to get manic, the traffic gets crazy, everything starts selling out and hopefully some snow will keep us tucked up in bed. No need to stress about getting your presents under the tree grab your laptop and get comfy.

Something for the naughty one...

You really can't go wrong when it comes to chocolate, and this little cheap treat is sure to put a smile on everybodies face as well as a huge brown smear across their mouth! Chocolate Fountain £20 from IWOOT

For those who are a little snap happy...
Panoramic Camera for iPhone 4/S a snap on gadget for 360 degree shooting, fancy or what!? - £45 from John Lewis

For the hostess...
These mini diffusers are dreamy, they can make the whole house smell delicious for months. After the christmas cooking is all done you'll need something to keep your spirits up £30 from The White Company


Now that is just heaven, for your little angel £23 from NOTHS.

For the globe trotter...
We all have our moments when abroad, for the traveller! £9 from Urban Outfitters 

For the lady...
Get your kitchen queen cooking with this number on.
The perfect housewife £28 from Anthropologie.

For the beach babe...
Always at the beach? pool? For those lucky enough to have the sun or the jet setters out there. Waterproof Case for iPad  £35 from IWOOT

For the little princess in your life...
Lelli Kelly shoes, absolutely adorable, unfortunately they don't do my size but if I got these for christmas they wouldn't come off I'd be wearing them to sleep £45 from Selfridges. 

For those who are often outside...

A zippo handwarmer, popping down the road, playing golf, at a football match or working outside when its nippy! £20 from FireBox.

For the office girl...
A trendy little Ipad Sleeve, she does a great range with laptop cases too - $50 by Kate Spade

For the animal lover...
Everybody loves Boo, the worlds cutest dog, sure to make documenting your days a bit more fun! Boo Calander £10 from Urban Outfitters

For the merry couple...
They sure will be merry, handed over on christmas morning wrapped up with a bottle of whisky, a shared hip-flask Urban Outfitters - £16

For the bath lovers out there...
A cute melting snowman to accompany you in a hot bubble bath, get a few and they send them wrapped beautifully £1.95 each from Lush.

For the student...

Fill this to the brim with nibbles and this emergency food box will definitely be used £9 from IWOOT.

For the busy bee... 
These taxi mitten will always ensure you are quickly picked up  $68 from Kate Spade

For the foodie...
A cute tea towel for all the bakers out there £12.50 from NOTHS 

For the odd one...

We all have those friends who love this type of thing or are adventurous when it comes to food. My preference is sweet chocolate, but salted and mint is good too, for me tabasco just wouldn't do the job. Tabasco Chocolate £5 from Selfridges.


For the organised one...
A classic organiser to neaten the house up, no more lost remotes lost down the side of the couch £12 from IWOOT

For those cute sleepy heads...
Fancy a midday nap? Nobody will disturb you with the adorable mask on £25 from John Lewis .

If they're house proud...
Voodoo Knife Block, no need to worry about any robberies £70 from IWOOT 

If they enjoy a casual scribble...

Classic notebooks with witty sayings all at $10 from Archie Grand.

For the suited and booted ...
A smart travel alarm clock for the guy who has almost everything £22 from The White Company

If they are gorgeous...

A USB and a pen, perfect for a girly girl and glitter bug, can be used everyday the perfect christmas treat £59 from Swaroski

For the joker...
Big pug face T-shirt. They have a whole range of animals but I think this one is definitely my favourite! Especially after seeing the little pugs the other day £20 from Firebox.

For the big kid...
This Cyclops iPad Case is sure to get people looking at you on the tube £20 from FireBox

For the family...
Get personalised with My Monopoly £80 at Monopoly. Choose everything, your own railway names, houses, places to go! Designed however you like.

For the happy hippie...


Something a little quirky and classic, for the optimistic ones. Engraved on the inside reads "the glass is half full", the outside in coloured lettering reads "always look on the bright side" $58 from Kate Spade

 I hope you can all find your perfect gifts with the help of this guide. If you are still stuck with a present idea post a comment and will try help you or if you have any amazing gift ideas please do share!

Happy Shopping! 
XX

57 comments:

  1. Great gift ideas ;)!

    http://cristinasurdu.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute post!love it!i'm a new follower!follow back if you want!http://msfashionstreet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! I’m following you on gfc, bloglovin and google+, now is your turn!
    If you want we can follow also on fashiolista,instagram, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my: fashion blog!
    < Win a chic watch by La Mer Collections !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting and funny idea!!!
    thanks for commenting on my blog ;)
    follow you on bloglovin and GFC =)
    -Amara-

    http://knowyoucanfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post,i like it

    http://sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOUR BLOG IS AWESOME!!!!! thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog...of course I would love for us to follow each other!!!! I'm following you now...follow back???
    much love
    Chari T (deep fried stilettos)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chari! Following you back now! XX

      Delete
  7. Like Christmas also! Perfect post!
    Hugs from Moscow!!

    Xoxo,
    lise Kapris
    http://no-limits-to-perfection.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha how to swear around the world! love it!
    check out my Chanel giveaway at

    www.dreamingofmanderley.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely present ideas :)
    +followed


    http://strawberriribbons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh these are so many great and clever gift ideas!! Wouldn't mind having some of them myself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha the Voodoo knife block is amazing!! XD!!!... Visit http://urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.mx and check my new post

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh i SO want/need that chocolate fountain!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! amazing ideas!
    http://tillidroveherwild.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. you just gave me some nice ideas :D nice post :D!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post! Such a good ideas!
    Thanks for visiting my blog; I'm so glad you liked it!
    I love yours, and I follow you now on GFC, Bloglovin' and Twitter
    Could you do the same?
    Keep in touch!
    xoxox

    www.cmgvb.com
    www.cmgvb.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great gift ideas. It's exciting to go shopping during this Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much Kelly!bIt's so good to know that some people love your "work".
    Of course I will follow you back. Your blog is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. There are definitely some gorgeous buys :) I love the kate spade bracelet you picked out.

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww I love the dog calender and the eye mask! So cute. (:
    x
    Win a Gold Peter Pan Collar Necklace here!
    http://onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com/2012/11/giveaway-win-gold-peter-pan-necklace.html
    x
    Check out my recent outfit post:
    http://onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com/2012/11/mind-games.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. So stunning!

    Why don't we follow each other? :)

    XOXO,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am seriously so in love with all these gift ideas! There's nothing wrong with being obsessed with Christmas! My favorites are definitely the Cyclops iPad case (crazy but awesome) and the Taxi mittens. It's always tough hailing a cab but those will do the trick! :)

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen! So glad you like them!! XX

      Delete
  22. omg all this products are so creative and unique! love that waterproof ipad case and the angle baby shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE all these xmas gift ideas =) Amazing post, girl!

    xoxo I can't wait to read more! =)
    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: Sensiblestylist

    ReplyDelete
  24. love them all!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. hey kelly btw. i just love your big smile (in your profil pic) you look stunning!)
    and what a sweet entry, i too love making presents, that's so inspiring <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  26. love the camera add-on for the iphone!!

    katie x

    ReplyDelete
  27. loving the ideas! im so in love with the Boo calendar... cutest dog in the world!
    http://majamoranska.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love all these items.
    I'm a big fan of Christmas. I love buying presents for my lovely family and friends.
    Btw I'm following you know on GFC and Bloglovin' :) Hope you'll do the same.

    Have a great weekend!
    xo, G
    Do you wanna be updated on all my blog's posts?
    Follow In Moda Veritas
    IMV on Facebook
    IMV on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  29. nice blog,maybe we can follow each other when you like?:)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Belle idee-regalo!
    Nuovo post su eSaldi commenta e seguimi se ti vaa! baci
    www.cf-fashion.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm following :) follow me too!
    You're beautiful and you have a great blog.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  32. awesome ideas <3
    and great blog!
    thanks for your comment! I'm following you with GFC and Bloglovin. I would love if you could follow me back.
    love,
    Lali
    Lali pops of colour

    ReplyDelete
  33. Nice post ^^
    Thank u sweetie for ur comment
    Following u now via GFC and Bloglovin #139
    Follow me back on both :)

    I'll wait for ur reply

    Kisses!

    http://gagcloud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Fun and creative gift ideas!

    http://bridgetmarowski.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great gift suggestions, I agree I am a Christmas nut too!

    ReplyDelete
  36. great ideas! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love it!! Really great post my dear!, it will help find gifts for Christmas holidays!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great ideas!
    I´m a christmas nut too! xD
    xx

    http://undisclozetdesires.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  40. Kelly Claus! I love it! haha.

    Thanks for the comment. Of course we can follow each other! Just let me know when you follow mines, so I can follow you right back!

    -Kim
    www.KimKardashnguyen.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love Christmas! I actually tried those tabasco chocolates... they're interesting! lol

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I actually been following you for a while now.. I hope you will follow me back too via GFC!

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the chocolate fountain! Thanks for your comment, I'm following you on GFC and Bloglovin', I hope you'll do the same now! ; )
    Fabiola

    wildflowergirl

    ReplyDelete
  43. lovely, those are some great gift ideas! I am following you via GFC, come participate in my shopbop $100 giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Fondue, kate spade, flasp,tea towels and gadgets... I'm in. Great post dear

    Maya D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...