Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Who can say no to pizzas and cocktails?

I got very excited about the snow and forgot to tell you about the fact that I want to my first ever bloggers meeting! It was held in B-Soho a little hidden Italian joint just round the corner from Oxford Street. This is just a short post and I'm sorry about the picture quality it was half camera/half iPhone, I was too busy gossiping, eating and drinking.

I went with the gorgeous Georgia from Supercalafashionistic, we had a great time and managed to sneak in a Starbucks and quick shopping trip. She's a fashion student and I'm a confessed shopaholic, it was a little inevitable, both of our student loans have no hope. Her outfit posts are dreamy and her post on our day has great pictures I'd recommend a peek.


We arrived and like professionals we hit the bar, running up a bill on cocktails and pizzas.





Browhaus were also doing free threading... being the big name in the game usually charging around £20 for less than 5 minutes work. The chairs were quickly ours.



Although the pizza and drinks were divine, being surrounded by so many bloggers was heaven on earth. I got to finally meet a few of my favourite bloggers, Hanushka who is the biggest sweetheart ever completely made my day and of course the lovely Pheobe, and Rose who hosted the event. 

The funny/crazy things about blogging is that you know everything about somebodys life who you've never met. You feel like you're life long friends, you know what they have every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the dates they've been on, their wardrobes, families and travels. However odd it is, you can make great friends.

XXX


32 comments:

  1. I can't for sure and those look awsome

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmhh...delicious!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oh oh the piiizzzza!! Want one now :)

    It's snowing in Paris, have a look at it ;)

    http://mylifewithvalentine.blogspot.fr/
    http://mylifewithvalentine.blogspot.fr/

    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who indeed! Looks like a great evening.
    Katie xx
    http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems that you had a great time <3 Every time really nice to meet blogger friens. Thank you so much for showing.

    xxx
    Rena

    http://dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this event sounds like so much fun! you dressed perfectly too. =]

    Brandy
    willbakeforshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute photos! Looks like a fun night! Those pizza's look delish!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds really fun! What an exciting experience. You both look gorgeous.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. All looks so yummy!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sound like amazing evening and meeting! Great experience!)
    Pizza and cocktails looks so yummy!)

    beautyofheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice shoes! :*

    landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks like such an awesome event!
    Lovely photos, you look gorgeous.
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks delicious and you are looking beautiful!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I remember seeing you there! shame I didn't have time to talk to everybody!! Maybe next meeting?

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Laura, such a pity! Yes hopefully I will have the pleasure of meeting you soon xx

      Delete
  15. Oh that looks like so much fun, lucky girls!
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. looks like you had a super fun time!

    do you want to follow each other on bloglovin' and gfc? let me know.
    see you around! xx

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like a fun night out! Well, when bloggers get together, FUN is always the word :)

    Kisses from Dubai!
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great blog! This post made me soooo hungry for pizza.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post... Chic in Valentino and Island Style. Love to read what you think.

    XO
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great event! Wish I lived in London, or even the UK :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look great my dear!




    kisses,
    Silvia


    http://rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wish I was in London. Next year maybe!
    I had a quick look at your blog, and I am about to read more.
    You have a new follower here!

    xx A.
    glimpsesofa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. that is so true. I feel like I know many of the women from the blogs I read that's the fantastic thing about blogging. Im sure it was nice to meet with them though thats even better. love the pics! xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's so lovely. Thank you gigi x

      Delete
  23. Looks like you had a great time - the cocktails and pizza looks amazing! I went to my first bloggers meetup before Christmas which was great fun, but it is so true you read so much about peoples lives online that it feels like you know them. Really love the top of your jumper/necklace - looks really cool and your hair is amazing, lots of lovely volume (what I'm always trying to make mine do! haha). Just stumbled across your blog and think its so lovely so following you now. Check out my latest post too if you have a spare few minutes :-)
    Lianne x
    rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Las fotos son geniales!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Those cocktails look absolutely delicious kelly, I need some more edible blue liquid in my life haha.

    As always, you girls are the definition of glam

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. looks so yummy! fun night! www.fashionifancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love that you have used your blog as a way of meeting new people! Can't help noticing from your about me section that you are also at the Uni of Birmingham? I have literally just started my blog today..

    http://pennypricedkitchen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...