Thursday, 5 September 2013

MoMa & The MET

I've haven't got fully back into the weekly blogging swing. My unpublished posts are slowly piling up so I thought I'd quickly get one done. I'll keep it short and sweet.

I love art. There's something for everyone and even if you think you don't love it, there's a niche out there waiting for you.

MoMA and The MET are two extraordinary and exhilarating galleries. 

The MET

The MET is the largest museum in the US...


I prefer modern art but I loved the portraits and the punk exhibition, 'Chaos to Couture', which has now sadly ended but was phenomenal. I sneakily took a few pictures.



Filled with intense multi-media and a host of designers work my photos definitely do it no justice. 

-
-
MoMa 

MoMA is focussed on modern art, although there was a little contemporary.




As well as a couple of addictive video games.


This was also very cool...


Preference - MoMa
Recommend Both.

XX

7 comments:

  1. I wanted to visit both of these when I went to NYC last weekend but ran out of time! looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos!
    I am an art student and it's always been a dream of mine to go to the MOMA!

    xxSara
    withothersalone.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photographs.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing photos!
    MUAH*
    mariana

    http://asouthbreeze.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Met is my favorite, but I am the opposite, I love the classic pieces!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...